REVISED INFOS of July 5th 2012….
We are working on the very early stages on the development of a documentary reality series with a legitimate producer. This show will be about the lives, culture and lifestyle of Sabretooth fang clients and members of the Vampyre community preparing for their trips to the Endless Night Vampire Ball in New Orleans for Halloween. The best part is our producers have shown us the shows they have worked on and they are not sensational, just very much like the programs on History Channel, Bio, TLC or A&E.
Acting as consulting producers our goal is in the interests of shedding stereotypes and sensational hype, while providing America with a realistic glimpse into your society, philosophy and lifestyle. We are looking for the most dynamic and compelling members of the Sabretooth Vampyre Clan (Father Sebastiaan’s personal fang clients) and those seekers from the Vampyre community interested in getting fangs to join us for this made-for-television documentary series. Everyone from truck drivers to corporate lawyers to stay-at-home moms fit the bill for this project, as we’d like America to see that vampires are neighbors, coworkers, and community leaders.
Casting applications are now open to anyone who is a personal fang client of Father Sebastiaan or those who wish to get their fangs made as a central focus of the project. Even if we know you personally and wish to apply please fill out this application so we can organize the application process properly.
E-mail all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP…. We are planning on filming interviews and a pilot in the New York Metro area in July 2012.
Master Fangsmith & Founder; Sabretooth Clan
Impresario; Endless Night Vampire Ball
Author; Sanguinomicon, Vampyre Magick and The Red Veils
Sir Victor Magnus, Mradu Grande Magister, Sabretooth Clan
Maestro, Endless Night Vampire Ball
1. First and last name
2. Any title or name you go by within the vampyre community if different from the name above (sobriquet / Vampyre Name/ Nightside name)
3. How long have you been involved in the Vampyre community and or Sabretooth Clan?
4. Phone number
5. Email address
6. Age (only open to legal adults of 18+)
8. Where you live (city, state/province, country)
9. Living situation (in a house with family, apartment with roommates, etc)
10. What aspects of vampire culture that are misrepresented and/or misunderstood among mundanes would you like to see addressed in the series?
11. Which relatively unknown aspects of your vampyre culture would you like to share with America?
12. What was the significance of getting fangs and Vampyrism and what does it mean in your life?
13. Do you have any special stories to share of interest about your experiences in the Vampyre community or with your fangs?
14. Would you be willing to travel to NYC to participate in this project in late July for 2 days?
15. Don’t forget to attach a photo to your email!!
Thank you so much for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!